17 March 2020
We refer to the latest press releases by Ministry of Health (MOH) as of 17 March 2020 (See https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19). The below precautionary measures and guidelines will take effect from 17 March 2020.
- Weekly Sunday Service will continue to go on, subject to weekly reviews based on the latest guidelines by MOH on the COVID-19 situation.
- All other services such as Hokkien Service, Heartbeat Youth Ministry, Prayer & Praise and prayer on first Saturday of the month will temporarily be suspended until further notice.
- All church leaders are to ensure that precautionary measures are observed during the service and to flag out if there is non-compliance.
Stay at home:
- if you are unwell with cough mild symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, and fever (37.5 degrees and above).
- if you are are issued any Quarantine Order (QO), Leave of Absence (LOA) or Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or have close contact with someone that is issued a QO, LOA or SHN.
- if you have returned from the following countries within the last 14 days or have close contact with someone that had done so: China, France, Germany, Italy, Iran, Republic of Korea, Spain, ASEAN countries (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam), Japan, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom
We urge everyone to observe good personal hygiene and be socially responsible:
- Wash your hands with soap or use hand sanitizer regularly (if possible).
- Avoid touching your face, sharing food, utensils and personal hygiene items with others.
- Take your temperature twice a day. Monitor yourself for flu symptoms and seek medical attention immediately if you’re unwell.
- Wear a mask if you have a cough or runny nose. Please discard of tissue paper responsibly in bins provided.
- Be socially responsible in and around church and also out of church.
- Practice social distancing where possible.